Thursday, February 25, 2010

Leading Your Life

Liberty is what each one us looks for in our lives. No matter what, life becomes meaningless after a certain point of time if unnecessarily garbed and tagged with not so good societal norms. Why should I be told of how to behave, how to react or how to respond? It is me who will decide whom I should be with or what should I do. Why do people even attempt to induce senseless sentiments into me when they know I won't react? And that too at this point of time when I am clear about issues, about what I need in life. why are my thoughts being hindered? Why are my plans being challenged? I want to do what I want to do. If I don't want to meet or talk to someone, I am pretty clear that I don't want to. It is not me who started breaking the bonds... Now I don't expect rather don't want to regain belief. Had I been given a chance to choose I would have chosen Liberty! Yes. Freedom. Freedom from every thing that stops me from taking my own decisions, freedom from every thing that stops me from living my own life. I don't like people controlling my life. I guess no one does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are pretty sure u do not want to talk/meet someone. Just ensure yourself of taking a decision soon, rather taking years to make a decision. It might hurt someone.